Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, March 15, 2012

Music Videos- Judas Priest

I recently discovered these guys' music. IDK why I like them, but Judas Priest is probably one of the few metal bands I'll listen to, other than Motley Crue. I normally don't listen to metal music. But if I do, it has to be either Judas Priest or Motley Crue. Yeah, sometimes I can be picky about my music, it'll end up having to be certain artists, but I guess that's the way I am. I'm very open to new things, which is definitely good. I'll listen to virtually anything, but rap, seriously? No way!! Not gonna happen!!

My fave Judas Priest tracks...

Living After Midnight

Turbo Lover

Metal Gods

No comments:

Post a Comment