Life is what happens when you are making other plans~ John Lennon
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind~Gandhi
The time is always right to do what is right~ Martin Luther King Jr.


Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Artist Found!

Judas Priest

Somehow, I think people would not expect me to listen to a heavy metal band, much less a heavy metal band from England. But that's the thing- I hear their music alot on WEBN, a heavy metal/hard rock music station on the radio. They sure do play alot of GNR or Guns N Roses alot. I wish that station would play more people like Aerosmith, Judas Priest, Def Leppard, etc. I actually first heard Judas Priest on this station when I got an MP3 with radio on it, and I heard the song Turbo Lover. Love that song :D

2 comments:

  1. I am not a big fan of heavy mental. But I do like Ozzy Osboune's songs "Iron Man" and "Crazy Train". :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should be real life friends !! So much of what you say and post are soo similar to things I like or do it so weird lol I can’t believe that someone my age !! from opposite side of the pond could be so similar to me!! ha-ha

    I love heavy metal / rock and have a massive collection of cd’s etc in my room . p.s i love guns and roses too!! Also love collecting rock bands t-shirts:-)

    ReplyDelete